David M. Consunji was a young concrete inspector when he learned the important elements of construction: proper planning, in-depth and thorough preparation, meticulous implementation, and precise system framework.
Armed with these insights and equipped with his Civil Engineering degree from the University of the Philippines, David M. Consunji built his own contracting company.
D.M. Consunji, Incorporated (DMCI) was founded on December 24, 1954 in a small room in Pandacan, Manila, with the vision of building for a generation of Filipinos.
DMCI began by constructing chicken houses for the Bureau of Animal Industry. From this, DMCI earned a reputation for on-time delivery and quality work. Since then, major projects such as the Tacloban Coca-Cola Plant and the Bacnotan Cement Plant were awarded to the company.
Through continuing research, DMCI became a pioneer in several advanced construction application technology in the Philippines. Taking this into account, DMCI enjoys the patronage of both new and repeat institutional clients whose businesses have benefited from DMCI’s on-or-ahead-of-schedule completion philosophy.
The hundreds of landmark infrastructures constructed by DMCI symbolize the expertise and professionalism of the Filipino engineer. Some of the landmark infrastructures that DMCI built include:
- Mactan Shangri-La Hotel (Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu)
- Makati Shangri-la (Makati City)
- Shangri-la Resorts & Spa Boracay (Malay, Aklan)
- Manila Hotel (Rizal Park, Manila)
- The Westin Philippine Plaza/Sofitel (CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Manila)
- Cultural Center of the Philippines (Roxas Boulevard, Manila)
- Ayala Tower One (Makati City)
- The New Istana Palace (Sultan’s Palace, Brunei, Darussalam)
- The Asian Hospital (Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa)
- The Manila Doctor’s Hospital (UN Avenue, Manila)
The Country's premiere triple A Builder - Developer in the Philippines that bring serviced, theme communities within reach urban families who once had limited Residential options, but still aspire to achieve a comfortable, enriching quality of life proximate to their place of interest.
HEAD OFFICE :
DMCI HOMES Corporate Center
1321 Apolonario St Bangkal
PHONE : +63927-4205895 (GLOBE/VIBER)
+632-5460935 (DIRECT LINE)
EMAIL ADD : email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 www.salesdmcihomes.com